It Takes 14 weeks to Ramp a Rep. 24 weeks to train a Manager.
We have a program that can make your team more accurate, more efficient and proven to reach your company goals, faster
IN 8 SHORT WEEKS your company can close the gap that it Takes 14 weeks to Ramp a Rep and 24 weeks to train a manager
CONTACT US FOR CORPORATE LICENSE, TRAINING AND MONTHLY Q&A FROM THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PROFILER IN THE MARKET -
Our team includes:
- Former military intelligence
- Storytelling coaches
- And more
Imagine exposing your team to the most influential team and programs in the market.
In just 8 weeks, you can get your team to be the most persuasive machine.
Let’s go to the numbers
Did You Know?
- Only 43% of B2B Sellers are hitting their quotas
- 55% report lacking the basic skills necessary to perform their jobs effectively
- 82% of decision-makers feel that the sales reps they interact with are unprepared for sales calls
- Implications for organizations:
- The inability to achieve goals
- High turnover rates
- Difficulty adapting to changing market conditions
The average tenure for a sales rep is currently just 18 months, leading to a significant loss of intellectual capital, and changes that don’t look good to clients.
Client view: "If you can’t keep your #1 client, your people, how will you care for mine?"
- Coaching and training in numbers: In fact, the positive impact of sales coaching is proven.
- 8 in 10 teams with effective sales coaching practices hit over 75% of their sales quotas. With results like that, organizations can’t afford not to coach reps.
- 63% of sales organizations take a random or informal approach to sales coaching.
- The best sales managers recognize the importance of skills coaching on long-term behavior.
- They aim to deliver at least one monthly skill-based coaching session per rep.
- Deliver coaching sessions to address changes and ensure reps are equipped to adapt
- Reps who are assigned follow-up actions post-coaching see an average improvement of 13 points
- Companies are reporting a 6% to 20% increase in revenue after hiring a sales coach/trainer
- AI took the personal touch on sales
- Understanding client's behaviors, creates rapport faster
- Initial training and monthly follow-up help sales reps to adapt
- Follow-up with Q&A allows sales reps to learn on their own terms
- In the short and long-term, companies win by training their people
- How do we know??? Well, we have been doing behavior sales training for decades.
- Do you want to talk about improving your sales team and training?
- Don’t wait for your competitors to call us; call us first.
How do we know??? Well, we have been doing behavior sales training for decades.
Do you want to talk about improving your sales team and training?