The ultimate guide to using Botox the right way! Let’s get into it!
I know how often you hear me say, “DO NOT USE BOTOX.” There is some truth to this. But if you know where and how, it can actually make you happy, likeable, and trustworthy
- Botox in your face
- Where to use it
- RBF – Resting Bitch Face
- So how can I use Botox to my benefit
- Where to avoid too much Botox
What exactly does Botox do?
Botox shots block certain chemical signals from nerves that cause muscles to contract. The most common use of these injections is to relax the facial muscles that cause frown lines and other facial wrinkles.
Where and How people use it
Botox injections also are used to ease symptoms of some health conditions. It’s not a cure. Examples of medical conditions that might be treated with Botox injections include:
- Neck spasms. In this painful condition, the neck muscles contract in an uncontrolled way. This causes the head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position. The condition also is called cervical dystonia.
- Other muscle spasms. Cerebral palsy and other conditions of the nervous system can cause the limbs to pull in toward the center of the body. Muscle spasms also can cause eye twitching.
- Lazy eye. The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles used for moving the eye. Lazy eye also is called crossed eyes or misaligned eyes.
- Sweating. Botox might be used for a condition in which people sweat a lot even when they’re not hot or working up a sweat. It’s called excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis.
- Migraine. Botox injections may help reduce how often you get a migraine. This treatment is used mainly for people who have headaches 15 or more days a month. When you get serious headaches that often, the condition is called chronic migraine. Treatment is needed about every three months to retain the benefit.
- Bladder problems. Botox shots can also help reduce urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
What is RBF
RBF is an acronym that means resting bitch face, a term that refers to a woman’s face when she is thinking, resting, or simply not trying to look pleasant. Many consider it an offensive, sexist concept and term.
“‘Resting face’ is the neutral expression of not showing emotion. But because facial expressions move muscles in your face, whatever emotions you show the most may form expressions.” For example, the frown that happens when you are concentrated.
Thinkers and analytic people suffer the most.
The muscles on your face relax in the position you use the most. It is called muscle memory. It is the typical way to use your face. So if you have a left brain and the way you process information, stimulus, and concepts is due to analytical thinking, guess what? YOU HAVE RBF.
So, how can I use Botox to my benefit???
A small study by UCI researchers found that botox injections to a person’s forehead may alter the way their brain interprets and processes other people’s emotions. Apparently, when people see a happy or angry face, they unconsciously mimic that expression. But because botox prevents that muscle reaction, it scrambles the brain’s ability to interpret other people’s facial expressions. On the flip side, other research has found that an inability to frown may help patients suffering from depression.
Scientists in Germany used neuroimaging to study people’s brain activity while they were imitating emotional facial expressions such as anger. They found that Botox treatment of frown muscles blunted neural activity in brain areas that are involved in emotional response.
So yes, Botox can help you feel less anxious and help you with your RBF
Like everything in life, moderation doesn’t harm you. The problem with Botox is that:
- The person applying Botox doesn’t know the limits
- The person applying Botox doesn’t say no to delusional aspirations of the patients
- People without the proper skill to apply Botox [ a party in your friend’s house is not the place or the moment to do this ] Believe me, I have been invited to these places- alcohol and needles are not a good combo
- Don’t overdo it
- Be aware and talk to your doctor or nurse about the consequences
Changing your face and expressions can change your life- for good or for bad !!!
⚠️Don’t wait for your competitors to call us; call us first.
💡Ready to make a change- Book a discovery call with us.
Working on the humans that grow your business | Human Behavior Expert, I teach corporations & employees how to hack into humans using Behavior & Persuasion. I work with Pharma | Finances| Banking | Insurance| Sales| AI – Language & Behavior Prompt Engineering